There are so many styles and techniques of bookbinding that any good tutorial could be of help for a bookbinder. Even master bookbinders who have years of experience sometimes find some new simple tricks they’ve never tried before.
iBookBinding.com already has course of 12 posts that composes a basis case binding tutorial. We are adding more to that list and even plan to expand horizons adding fine binding, boxmaking and some other themes connected with bookbinding.
2013 iBookBinding Case Binding Tutorial
- 01. Bookbinding History and Introduction
- 02. The Basics of BookBinding
- 03. Fundamentals of Bookbinding
- 04. Folding the Sheets
- 05. Collating the Signatures
- 06. Sewing / Stitching the Book
- 07. Attaching the Mull, Creating and Fixing the Boards
- 08. Taking Care of the Last Few Details
- 09. Bookbinding Projects
- 10. Rebinding an Old Book Tutorial
- 11. Making Split Cover Boards for Larger Books
- 12. Making Bookbinding Headbands Tutorial