It’s probably time to switch to some other topics besides medieval manuscripts from Russia and Rus’, something that we’ve been discussing quite a lot during our live streams. But we’ve seen so much interesting stuff during this summer and want to share more of it with you!
The other thing is what’s known as the Kievan Letter – the first mention of the Ukrainian capital Kyiv. And it’s written in Hebrew! We’ve discussed this, among many other things, with one of the guests of our podcast. That’s an episode that will probably be aired in October. But we are going to give you a short sneak peek.
Listen to this episode on:
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ibookbinding
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/nl/podcast/ibookbinding-podcast/id1510257102
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaWJvb2tiaW5kaW5nLmNvbS9mZWVkL3BvZGNhc3Q
Become a patron (and get more content): https://www.patreon.com/ibookbinding
Join us on:
- Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/iBookBinding/
- Discord — https://discord.gg/TJY5FeS
- Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/iBookBinding/
Please Support us on Patreon!
Moreover, starting with the pledge level of $3, you will get a digitized vintage book about bookbinding, book history, or book arts each month from us!
These pledges help iBookBinding to continue its work and bring more information about bookbinding and book arts to you!