Searching for Bookish Things in Russia [iBB Live #3]
After almost two years of separation, Pavel and Stepan, the hosts of iBookBinding’s podcast, have finally met on the same turf. In the past few days, they have visited a multitude of museums in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg and decided to discuss some bookish objects they found there.
Including but not limited to beeswax specimen books, books shaped in porcelain, book sculptures, bookish examples of futurism, and more!
Listen to this episode on:
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ibookbinding
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/nl/podcast/ibookbinding-podcast/id1510257102
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaWJvb2tiaW5kaW5nLmNvbS9mZWVkL3BvZGNhc3Q
Become a patron (and get more content): https://www.patreon.com/ibookbinding
Join us on:
- Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/iBookBinding/
- Discord — https://discord.gg/TJY5FeS
- Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/iBookBinding/
Please Support us on Patreon!
The minimum level of contribution is only $1 per month.
Moreover, starting with the pledge level of $3, you will get a digitized vintage book about bookbinding, book history, or book arts each month from us!
These pledges help iBookBinding to continue its work and bring more information about bookbinding and book arts to you!