Both Pavel and Stepan have some experience of visiting inspiring and unusual bookshops in different countries and catering to different audiences. We have also crawled the internet to look for the opinions of other people.
Join us this Wednesday during our live stream to discuss the most inspiring and beautiful bookstores you have ever seen! And, probably, some other things as well, we never stay on a single topic for the whole length of the stream =)
We start streaming at 12:00 CET (22:00 AEDT / 19:00 CST / 6:00 AM EST):
Listen to our podcast on:
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ibookbinding
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/nl/podcast/ibookbinding-podcast/id1510257102
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaWJvb2tiaW5kaW5nLmNvbS9mZWVkL3BvZGNhc3Q
Become a patron (and get more content): https://www.patreon.com/ibookbinding
Join us on:
- Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/iBookBinding/
- Discord — https://discord.gg/TJY5FeS
- Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/iBookBinding/
Please Support us on Patreon!
Moreover, starting with the pledge level of $3, you will get a digitized vintage book about bookbinding, book history, or book arts each month from us!
These pledges help iBookBinding to continue its work and bring more information about bookbinding and book arts to you!