The Art of Bookbinding by Joseph W. Zaehnsdorf, published 1897
- Contents: The Art of Bookbinding by Joseph W. Zaehnsdorf, published 1897
- Book Binding History/Introduction
- Introduction Part 2: Bookbinders Grolier, Roger Payne, and Derome
- Folding Bookbinder Supplied Folio with Bone Folder
- Book Binding Machine, Gathering, Beating & Rolling
- Book Binding Machine for Rolling, Collating and Maps
- Book Plates & Maps
- Collating, Book Plates & Maps
- Collating, Book Plates, Maps and Interleaving
- Marking Up And Sawing In
- Book Binding Sewing Bands
- Book Binding Wire Equipment
- Cobb Paper, Surface Paper and Marbled Paper
- Paste Paper and Pasting UP
- Putting on the End Papers
- Trimming & Gluing Up
- Rounding & Backing
- Mill Boards & Mill Board Cutting
- Drawing-In And Pressing
- Coloring Edges | Sprinkling | Egg, Spot, Comb or Nonpareil, Spanish Marble | Sizing
An Inquiry into the Nature and Form of the Books of the Ancients; With a History of the Art of Bookbinding, from the Times of the Greeks and Romans to the Present Day; Interspersed with Bibliographical References to Men and Books of All Ages and Countries by John Hannett, 1837
Please Support us at Patreon!
The minimum level of contribution is only $1 per month.
However, starting with a pledge level of $5, our supporters get at least 2 digitized vintage books about bookbinding, book history or book arts per month from us!
These pledges help iBookBinding to continue its work and bring more information about bookbinding and book arts to you!