- Contents: The Art of Bookbinding by Joseph W. Zaehnsdorf, published 1897
- Book Binding History/Introduction
- Introduction Part 2: Bookbinders Grolier, Roger Payne, and Derome
- Folding Bookbinder Supplied Folio with Bone Folder
- Book Binding Machine, Gathering, Beating & Rolling
- Book Binding Machine for Rolling, Collating and Maps
- Book Plates & Maps
- Collating, Book Plates & Maps
- Collating, Book Plates, Maps and Interleaving
- Marking Up And Sawing In
- Book Binding Sewing Bands
- Book Binding Wire Equipment
- Cobb Paper, Surface Paper and Marbled Paper
- Paste Paper and Pasting UP
- Putting on the End Papers
- Trimming & Gluing Up
- Rounding & Backing
- Mill Boards & Mill Board Cutting
- Drawing-In And Pressing
- Coloring Edges | Sprinkling | Egg, Spot, Comb or Nonpareil, Spanish Marble | Sizing
Please Support us on Patreon!
Moreover, starting with the pledge level of $3, you will get a digitized vintage book about bookbinding, book history, or book arts each month from us!
These pledges help iBookBinding to continue its work and bring more information about bookbinding and book arts to you!