Combined book press and sewing frame for bookbinding. Plates are made with plywood. All surfaces are treated with linseed oil and beeswax, and sanded to gain a silky smooth finish.
Press is available in three sizes and three plate thicknesses. All combinations available from 30x20x2 cm to 50x40x4 cm.
– 30×20 cm
– 40×30 cm
– 50×40 cm
– 2 cm
– 3 cm
– 4 cm
– Thread locations for steel rods are 3 cm away from each side;
– Steel rods are 10 mm in diameter (M10);
– Steel rods are 30-33 cm long;
– The second bar is included for your convenience to act as a second filling block between plates during storage of the press;
– Five washers included as a replacement for sewing frame keys;
– Four wing nuts are used both to tighten the press and fix rods and bar in the sewing frame mode.
Customization is available. Other sizes of plates, including square plates.
Please Support us on Patreon!
Moreover, starting with the pledge level of $3, you will get a digitized vintage book about bookbinding, book history, or book arts each month from us!
These pledges help iBookBinding to continue its work and bring more information about bookbinding and book arts to you!