While our list of top bookbinding, book arts, and other book-related blogs is yet to be published, iBookBinding has joined a company of well-established bookbinding blogs in another rating, created by Feedspot – an online RSS feed reader designed as an alternative to now abandoned Google Reader.
It is a pleasure to be in such a company of good colleagues. Some of the blogs have appeared on our last year’s list of top bookbinding blogs. Some of them are new to me, and I’m glad to find them.
Here is the full list of blogs:
- iBookBinding – Bookbinding Tutorials & Resources
- My Handbound Books – Bookbinding Blog
- Paperiaarre | Handmade Books and Other Treasures
- Jeff Peachey
- Ruth Bleakley’s Studio – Handmade Books, Journals and Stationery
- Reddit | Bookbinding: the art and science of elegant hardcopy
- The Rag & Bone Bindery Blog – Playing With Books
- Blue Roof Designs blog | Adventures in Bookbinding
- Reddit | Bookbinding Resource
- Student Bookbinding
- Herringbone Bindery | Flash of the Hand
- han-made bookbinding
- The American Bookbinders Museum Blog
- London Bookbinding
- Welcome to Book Island | Bookbinding in the modern age and beyond
- Jack & Taff Fitterer Blog | Hand Bookbinding & Restoration
- The Binder’s Ticket – Vernon Wiering’s Bindery Miscellany
- Sprouts Press | Hand Bound Books, Crafts & Paper Arts
- Conti Borbone bookbinder
- V FOR BOOKS – a bookbinding blog
- American Bound
- Bookbinder’s Chronicle
- Bookbinding Now
Blogs were ranked according to the following criteria:
- Google reputation and Google search ranking
- Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites
- Quality and consistency of posts
- Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
You can read more at Feedspot blog.
Please Support us on Patreon!
Moreover, starting with the pledge level of $3, you will get a digitized vintage book about bookbinding, book history, or book arts each month from us!
These pledges help iBookBinding to continue its work and bring more information about bookbinding and book arts to you!