We are going to recap some of the bookish things we’ve seen during these past few weeks while Stepan was visiting Russia. Museums, books markets, ancient manuscripts, artists’ books, and more!
Listen to this episode on:
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ibookbinding
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/nl/podcast/ibookbinding-podcast/id1510257102
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaWJvb2tiaW5kaW5nLmNvbS9mZWVkL3BvZGNhc3Q
Become a patron (and get more content): https://www.patreon.com/ibookbinding
Join us on:
- Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/iBookBinding/
- Discord — https://discord.gg/TJY5FeS
- Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/iBookBinding/
- Book sculpture by Nikolay Ovchinnikov: https://photos.app.goo.gl/XG9ZdC4kh6UMMnZYA
- Maria Ruzaikina: https://www.instagram.com/maria_ruzaikina/
- Anna Lyuskina: https://www.instagram.com/anka_bindery/
- Alexandr Trayt: https://www.instagram.com/traytart/
- YaniKo miniature books: https://www.instagram.com/yaniko_minibook/
- Library of the Garage Art Gallery: https://garagemca.org/en/library
- Artist’s Books from there: https://garagemca.org/en/catalogue?keywords=e3c19e38-7f3f-4c7e-b3d6-914f3c626110
- Moscow Mathematical Papyrus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Mathematical_Papyrus
Please Support us on Patreon!
Moreover, starting with the pledge level of $3, you will get a digitized vintage book about bookbinding, book history, or book arts each month from us!
These pledges help iBookBinding to continue its work and bring more information about bookbinding and book arts to you!